San Francisco Airport Hotel
San Mateo Marriott San Francisco Airport is the hotel of choice for discerning travelers with commitments in the Silicon Valley and San Francisco. This San Francisco Airport Hotel is just minutes from SFO.
Complimentary airport shuttle available from SFO: 5am to 9pm - the shuttle departing the hotel once an hour on the hour.
This 11-acre San Francisco airport hotel combines the look and feel of a first-class San Francisco luxury resort with the efficiency of Silicon Valley's state-of-the-art technology and amenities. With 477 newly renovated guest rooms and suites, plus 22,000 sq. ft. of meeting and event space, this is the ideal hotel for San Francisco and San Mateo California business and leisure travel. Visit official SFO site.
SuperShuttle fee: $21 USD (one way)
Estimated taxi fare: $30.00-$35.00 USD (one way)
Distance to San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
Driving Directions from SFO Airport to Hotel
- Exit Terminal
- Take the ramp on the left onto US-101 S
- Take exit 414B for Fashion Island Blvd toward Hayward
- Follow signs for Fashion Island Blvd
- Turn right at Fashion Island Blvd
- Continue straight onto 19th Ave
- Turn right at Ginnever St
- Take the 1st right onto Concar Dr
- Concar Dr turns left and becomes S Amphlett Blvd
- Destination will be on the left Arriving at S Amphlett Blvd
Total: 8.7 mi - about 14 mins
NOTE: Complimentary Airport shuttle available: 5am to 9pm - departing every hour on the hour.