San Francisco Airport Hotel
The Marriott San Mateo / San Francisco Airport is the hotel of choice for discriminating travelers with commitments in the Silicon Valley and San Francisco. This San Francisco Airport Hotel is just minutes from SFO.
Complimentary airport shuttle available from SFO: 5:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. - the shuttle departs the hotel once an hour on the hour.
This 11-acre San Francisco airport hotel combines the look and feel of a first-class San Francisco luxury resort with the efficiency of Silicon Valley's state-of-the-art technology and amenities. With 477 newly renovated guest rooms and suites, plus 22,000 square feet of meeting and event space, this is the ideal hotel for San Francisco and San Mateo California business and leisure travel. Visit official SFO site.
SuperShuttle fee: $21 USD (one way)
Estimated taxi fare: $25-$30.00 USD (one way)
This is how close we are to San Francisco International Airport
Driving Directions from SFO Airport to Hotel
1. Exit Terminal
2. Take the ramp on the left onto US-101 S
3. Take exit 414B for Fashion Island Blvd toward Hayward
4. Follow signs for Fashion Island Blvd
5. Turn right at Fashion Island Blvd
6. Continue straight onto 19th Ave
7. Turn right at Ginnever St
8. Take the 1st right onto Concar Dr
9. Concar Dr turns left and becomes S Amphlett Blvd
10. Destination will be on the left Arriving at S Amphlett Blvd
Total: 8.7 mi - about 14 mins
NOTE: Complimentary Airport shuttle available: 5am
to 9pm - every hour