Traditional Jewish Weddings San Francisco
San Francisco Bay Area Jewish Weddings
Imagine yourself under a Chuppah lit by the flickering glow of the evening stars. Enjoy the warm ocean breeze as it gently caresses your face while your friends and family sit on the lawn of our intimate courtyard eagerly anticipating the big moment. With every detail meticulously planned and taken care of, all you have to do is relax and remember to say, “Mazel Tov”!
The San Mateo Marriott is an ideal venue to hold your wedding in the San Francisco Bay Area. Our wedding professionals realize that wedding is rife with tradition and meaning, and work tirelessly to ensure that your special day will remain in the hearts and minds of everyone in attendance. Let us help lead you through the maze of details to ensure everything for your special day unfolds flawlessly.
Hear cheers of "mazel tov" fill the air as the ceremony comes to a traditional conclusion with the groom breaking a glass with his foot. Then you and your guests will enjoy the seudah of only the finest kosher foods before heading to the ballroom where you can do the Hora the all night long.
San Francisco Jewish wedding services
- Outside catering welcome - if requested, we'll coordinate with the rabbi, and best local certified kosher caterers serving only the highest quality kosher style food available (all under a rabbi's supervision)
- Wedding consultation and reception planning - whether you want a small intimate setting or a grand scale wedding, we will help make your traditional wedding wishes come to life
- Separate greeting areas for the Kabbalat Panim and Yichud
Other wedding services
- Special guest room rates for out-of-town guests
- Rehearsal dinner location
- Local referrals for entertainment, photography, flowers, cakes and wedding ceremony officiant
- Customized pricing
San Mateo banquet facilities
- 11,000 sq. ft. of outdoor function space including a wedding gazebo courtyard, which can be utilized as a chuppah, a symbol of the new home the chatan and kallah will build together. In case of inclement weather we also have several indoor chuppah options.
- 22,000 sq. ft. of redesigned banquet and reception space hosting banquets for up to 400 people and receptions as large as 700 people
San Francisco hotel wedding package
- Gourmet dining options - choose from one of the exceptional menus created by our award-winning chefs or allow us to customize a menu for your event
- Champagne toast for all your guests
- Deluxe bridal suite including chilled champagne or sparkling cider and chocolate covered strawberries
- Marriott Reward points
- Professional wedding consultation
- Wedding cake cutting and serving
Contact A Wedding Expert
Contact us if you have additional questions, or if you would like to start planning your wedding. Wedding experts can be reached by phone at 650-653-6100, or firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, you can fill out a wedding inquiry form and we will contact you as soon as possible.