Bay Area Indian Weddings: Tradition Marries Sophistication in the San Francisco Bay Area
Indian weddings are very bright events, filled with ritual and celebration. San Mateo Marriott offers the facilities and services to make this special day unforgettable. Family and friends will surround you and your fiance as you perform your religious ceremonies under the mandap in our private outdoor courtyard. Then enter the adjacent Engage ballroom for a delightful reception filled with the sounds, sights, smells and tastes of India for up to 250 guests. Our staff is very experienced in providing you the support you will need in arranging all your wedding activities.
Special Indian Wedding Services Provided:
- Outside Catering welcome
- Our outdoor gazebo can be utilized for the Mandap and the Gnipradikshan fire ceremony
- Ceremonies up to 250 people - with compliance of our current Fire code
- Sangeet the night before in our beautiful Engage room
- Formal Bride Farewell
Other Indian Wedding services available:
- Wedding consultation and reception planning
- Special guest room rates for out-of-town guests
- Complete wedding packages
- Rehearsal dinner location
- Customized pricing
- Local referrals for Indian entertainment, food, Haar (necklace of flowers), Acharya (a priest) and decor
We highly recomended our local Photo/Cinema Creative Director - Vijay Rakhra.
San Mateo Indian Wedding Packages Include:
- Gourmet catered meal-choose from one of the exceptional menus created by our award-winning chefs or allow us to customize a meal especially for your event
- Champagne toast for all your guests
- Deluxe bridal suite including chilled champagne or sparkling cider and chocolate covered strawberries
- Marriott Reward points
- Professional wedding consultation
- Wedding cake cutting and serving
For unforgettable memories and flawless Indian wedding venue in a beautiful San Francisco hotel, contact a member of the San Mateo Marriott Catering Sales Team or fill out a Request for Proposal Form directly to start planning today.